Cloud Computing Services
Cloud computing is the delivery of different services through the Internet, including data storage, servers, databases, networking, and software.
Cloud-based storage makes it possible to save files to a remote database and retrieve them on demand.
Cloud Computing Services can be both public and private—public services are provided online for a fee while private services are hosted on a network to specific clients.
Cloud computing refers to the web-based computing, providing users or devices with shared pool of resources, information or software on demand and pay per-use basis. It frees a user from the concerns about the expertise within the technological infrastructure of the service.
Visit here: Top Software Testing Companies USA
It allows user and little companies to form use of varied computational resources like storage, software and processing capabilities provided by other companies.
The cloud services are often divided into three categories:
- Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS),
- Platform as a Service (PaaS),
- Software as a Service (SaaS).
According to NIST Cloud Computing is composed of:
• 5 Essential Characteristics
• 3 Service Models
• 4 Deployment Models
1. On-Demand Self-Service – A user can get resources like server time or storage according to his/her requirement and without any other human intervention.
2. Broad Network Access – Computing and storage capabilities can be accessed from anywhere and by any means over the broad and easily accessible network.
3. Resource Pooling – Large amount of multitenant and location independent physical and virtual resource pool which can be dynamically assigned.
4. Rapid Elasticity – The provisioning of the capabilities is so elastic and agile that it gives a sense of infinite capacity. Scaling up and Scaling down of capabilities is very fast.
5. Measured Services – Customer has to pay for the services he/she used and the quantity or the time quantum for which the services were used.
1. Software as a Service (SaaS) – The customer uses the application service provided by the cloud to perform the computations and is not bothered about underlying hardware or infrastructure like storage, Servers, O.S, bandwidth requirements etc. . The consumer does not have any control over the Application, storage, servers, O.S, networking capabilities etc.
2. Platform as a Service (PaaS) – In this model cloud provider offers the customer with the platform on which the user can deploy his/her application and use the underlying infrastructure to run the application. The consumer has control over only the application but not on any underlying hardware, Software, O.S, networking capabilities etc.
3. Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) – This provides consumer with the Storage, Server, O.S, firewalls and other hardware capabilities but not with the underlying cloud infrastructure.
Top 15 Cloud Computing Companies
- Amazon Web Services
- Microsoft Azure
- Google Cloud Platform
- IBM Cloud
- Red Hat
Brief Review of the Top 15 Cloud Computing Service Providers:
Amazon Web Services
- AWS is the more secured platform of cloud service which offers a wide set of infrastructure services like database storage, computing power, networking.
- Using this AWS, one can easily host the static websites.
- By using such services, users are able to build the more complicated applications that are trustworthy, scalable and flexible.
- One can have the hands-on experience of AWS for free.
- It is used for deploying, designing and managing the applications through a worldwide network.
- This Cloud computing service supports various operating systems, databases, tools, programming languages and frameworks.
- Microsoft Azure also available for 30 days as a free trial.
Google Cloud Platform
- Google Cloud Platform uses resources such as computers, virtual machines, hard disks, etc.
- Google Cloud Platform is an integrated storage services used by developers and enterprises for the live data.
- This cloud service also available for the Free Trial at various payment plans based on Pay-As-You-Go (PAYG)
- Salesforce Cloud Computing offers all the applications which is the required by businesses like customer service, sales, marketing and so on.
- Salesforce cloud computing comprises multiple cloud services like Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud.
- It also helps in managing the customer’s contact information and automating the business processes.
- Dropbox is a refined cloud storage service used by small businesses and customers to store files or documents virtually on remote cloud servers.
- Generally, Dropbox serves as an online or cloud personal hard drive.
- Dropbox allows its users to access any saved data or content from any device through an internet connection.
- Navisite provides cloud services for enterprises and mid-sized businesses using sophisticated IT technologies.
- It also offers a wide range of cloud service solutions like Cloud Infrastructure services, Cloud desktop solutions, Cloud hosting services and application services.
- It facilitate its users in improving disaster recovery and reliability.
- Egnyte provides a hybrid cloud way out that the cloud storage combined form along with local storage of the accessible infrastructure.
- We can easily upload the file of any size and any type.
- One can customize their unique, the domain to replicate their brand or company by implementing their personal logo on the interface.
- VMware’s cloud computing helps in reducing the IT intricacy, lower the expenses, provides flexible agile services.
- VCloud Air is a safe and protected public cloud platform that offers networking, storage, disaster recovery, and computing.
- IBM Cloud is used to build pioneering way outs that can gain value for your businesses and industry.
- With the IBM Bluemix Cloud platform, one can incorporate the high performance on the cloud communications and services.
- Red Hat is an Open Cloud technology used by IT organizations to deliver agile and flexible solutions.
- Red Hat Open Shift is an open and hybrid service used by developers to develop, deploy, host and delivers the applications quickly.
- By using the Red Hat Cloud, we can modernize the applications, update and manage them from a single place and integrate all the desired parts into a single solution.
- It also helps us to build and manage an open cum private cloud at a low cost.
- SAP Cloud Platform is an enterprise service with wide-ranging services required for application development.
- SAP is considered as the best cloud provider as it has powerful business networks, cloud collaboration, and an advanced IT security.
- SAP Cloud Platform is the latest working style of enterprises on the iPhone and iPad.
- Rackspace offers the set of cloud computing services like hosting web applications, Cloud Files, Cloud Backup, Databases and Cloud Servers.
- It uses the compression and encryption tech
pCloud, a encrypted cloud storage, it can be used for store the data, shares the files, and works on all your files. It is possible to access them from anywhere and on any devices. It also offers you to use the various facilities like Group & access levels, Shared folders, to comments of the specific files & folders, and activities of the files can also be Monitoring. By using the pCloud, you will get storage space increases, unbeatable security, enhanced search, and scalable system.
- pCloud will let you can easily access the file management from anywhere and on any devices.
- Multiple files can be sharing options are available.
- It can save the versions of the file for a specific period.
- It has also provides the facility to backup your photos from social media applications.
- Oracle Cloud offers the services like SaaS, PaaS, and IaaS.
- Oracle Cloud helps the companies in transforming their business quickness and reducing the IT Complexity.
- Oracle Cloud SaaS provides a complete data-driven and secure cloud environment.
- Oracle Cloud PaaS helps IT Enterprises and Independent developers to develop, connect, secure and share data across the applications.
- Oracle Cloud IaaS is a broad set of subscription-based and integrated services that help to run any kind of workload of an Enterprise.
- Adobe offers many products that provide cloud
- Adobe offers many types of cloud services like Adobe Creative Cloud, Adobe Experience Cloud, and Adobe Document Cloud.
- Adobe Creative Cloud service is a SaaS,it offers users to access the tools offered by Adobe like editing the videos, photography, graphic designing.
- Adobe Experience Cloud offers its users to access the wide set of solutions for advertising, building campaigns and gaining intelligence on business.
- Adobe Document Cloud is a complete solution for digital documentation.